Evo Double Ball Roulette is an online live casino game. Evolution Gaming is the developer of this game. Casino gambling has long been associated with excitement, anticipation, and the thrill of large wins. Among the many popular casino games, roulette has always maintained a unique place in the heart of the players. You can play this game on the following websites:-
Rules: Evo Double Ball Roulette
Evo Double Ball Roulette ups the ante on standard roulette by doubling the enjoyment and possible wins. The goal of Double Ball Roulette is to guess the number or numbers on which two balls will land. The numerals 1-36 are shown on the wheel, together with a single 0 (zero). A mechanism releases two balls after the time limit for betting has expired. The balls are moving in the same direction and at the same speed, yet one is always trailing the other. Each ball finally lands in a numbered pocket on the wheel. The balls might end up in the same or separate pockets.
Click Here for more Info-
Bet Types: Evo Double Ball Roulette
On the Double Ball Roulette table, you may put a variety of wagers. Each form of bet covers a certain numerical range and has its payment odds.
- INSIDE BETS are bets put on a numerical spot or a line between them. When at least one ball lands on a number that matches the wager, you win your inside bet. If both balls land on numbers that satisfy the inside bet, you win double.
- OUTSIDE BETS are best put in the designated boxes below and to the left of the table. When both balls land on numbers that satisfy the bet, you win your outside bet.
Straight up- place your chip on any single number (including zero).
Split Bet- place your chip on the line between any two numbers, either vertically or horizontally.
Street Bet- place your chip at the end of any rows of numbers for a street bet. A Street Bet consists of three digits.
Corner Bet- place your chip in the corner (center intersection) where four digits intersect. All four digits are covered.
Line Bet- put your chip on the junction of two rows at the end of two rows. A line bet includes all of the numbers in both rows, for a total of six.
- Column Bet- Insert your chip into one of the “8 to 1” boxes at the end of a column. Both balls must land on any of the 12 digits in that column to win.
- Dozen Bet- Put your chip in one of the three boxes labeled “1st 12”, “2nd 12”, or “3rd 12”. Both balls must land on any of the 12 numbers in that set to win.
- Red- Place your chip on a red-colored shape. Both balls must land on any of the 18 red numbers to win.
- Black- Place your chip on the black-shaped chip. Both balls must land on any of the 18 black numbers to win.
- Red/Black- Place your chip on the half-red, half-black shape. To win, one of the balls must land on a red number and the other on a black number.
- Even- Insert your chip into the “EVEN” box. Both balls must land on any of the 18-even numbers to win.
- Odd- Place your chip in the “ODD” box. Both balls must land on any of the 18 odd numbers to win.
- 1 to 18- Insert your chip into the “1 to 18” box. To win, both balls must land on a number between 1 and 18.
- 19 to 36- Insert your chip into the “19 to 36” box. To win, both balls must land on a number between 19 and 36.
- Two balls on any number- Put your chip in the bottom left betting space. To win, both must land on an unexpected number.
- Two balls on selected numbers- In the oval-shaped betting area, place your chip on a specific number. Both balls must land on this estimated number to win.
The WINNING NUMBERS displayed show the most recent winning numbers. The result of the most recent completed round is listed on the left.
Click Here for More👉- Evo Super Sic Bo Live Casino Game