IPL 2023: Match 65, SRH vs RCB Match Prediction

On Thursday, May 18, at the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium in Hyderabad, the 65th game of the IPL 2023 will pit Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) against Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB). RCB vs SRH match winner analysis along with other vital information are discussed below.

Match: RCB vs SRH  Match 65 Indian Premier League (IPL) 2023

Date: 18/05/2023

Time: 7.30 PM IST

Venue:  Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad

TV: Star Sports Network

Live Streaming: Jio Cinemas

RCB hopes to take on the eliminated SRH with ease in the playoffs.

In their previous match, Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) secured a resounding victory over the Rajasthan Royals by a massive margin of 112 runs, catapulting them to fifth place in the standings and improving their net run rate significantly. They now focus on their upcoming game against the Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) to solidify their position in the playoffs race. Meanwhile, SRH has been struggling, losing three of their last five matches, including a failed chase against the Gujarat Titans. While RCB’s bowling unit has been exceptional throughout the tournament, leading in wickets taken and boasting an impressive average, SRH has relied heavily on Bhuvneshwar Kumar’s bowling performances but faced challenges in their batting lineup.

A victory for SRH could provide a glimmer of hope to move up the table, while a loss for RCB would significantly hinder their playoff chances. The clash between the two teams promises to be a critical encounter with implications for their respective aspirations in the tournament.

Toss & Pitch Report

The first innings score at the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, which is renowned for its flat field, has been 172 on average this season, with the team batting first winning four of the six games. A quick outfield and a surface that is conducive to swinging the bat might help batsmen anticipate ideal conditions for scoring significant runs. The team that wins the toss may decide to bat to take advantage of the flat surface given that fast bowlers have taken 62% of the wickets and spinners have claimed the remaining 38% of dismissals.

WEATHER FORECAST

Hyderabad is set to have a hot and muggy Thursday evening.

Temperature 36°C RealFeel Shade™ 35°
Wind       NNW 13km/h Cloud cover 14%
Wind Gusts 13km/h Humidity    25%
Visibility   16 km Cloud ceiling 9100m
Dew point  13°C Time   7.30 PM INST

RCB vs SRH Head-to-Head IPL statistics :

Overall Played: 21

Won by SRH: 12

Won by RCB:9

Where the two teams finished last season: RCB finished 4th, while SRH finished 8th.

Team Forms (last five matches)

Royal Challengers Bangalore WLLWL
Sunrisers Hyderabad LLWLW

Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) XII

1 Virat Kohli, 2 Faf du Plessis, 3 Glenn Maxwell, 4 Mahipal Lomror, 5 Dinesh Karthik (wk), 6 Michael Bracewell, 7 Anuj Rawat, 8 Wayne Parnell, 9 Karn Sharma, 10 Harshal Patel, 11 Mohammed Siraj, 12 Shahbaz Ahmed/Vijaykumar Vyshak

Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) XII

1 Anmolpreet Singh, 2 Abhishek Sharma, 3 Rahul Tripathi, 4 Aiden Markram (capt), 5 Heinrich Klaasen (wk), 6 Sanvir Singh, 7 Abdul Samad, 8 Marco Jansen, 9 Bhuvneshwar Kumar, 10 Mayank Markande, 11 Fazalhaq Farooqi, 12 T Natarajan

BETTING TIPS RCB vs SRH

RCB TO WIN

As they draw closer to the top four in the rankings, RCB is preparing for an important game. Despite a few previous defeats, their reviving win over RR has given their campaign new life, and they are carrying that enthusiasm into this game. The presence of Siraj, who can bowl an outstanding spell during the powerplay, and the star-studded batting lineup make up RCB’s well-rounded challenge to the hosts. As opposed to this, SRH will play with no stakes and has a history of exceptional bowling performances. However, RCB has the upper hand and is the betting favorite to win this match.

The strong batting surface in Hyderabad will especially help RCB’s batting lineup in this match, boosting their chances of victory. As a result, it is advised that you choose more Royal Challengers Bangalore players for your fantasy cricket team.

ALSO READ

GT vs SRH Match Prediction : Match 62,IPL 2023

IPL 2023: Match 56, KKR vs RR Match Prediction

Fantasy Cricket Predictions for LSG vs MI Dream11

IPL 2023 Match 37 Prediction: RR vs. CSK

Related Articles

Responses

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *