Telegram is currently one of the top messaging apps chosen by the users, it is also one of the most used apps by an alternative backend management system that allows for complete control of every aspect of the casino, from notifications and newsletters to content and components.
- What is a Telegram casino bot?
- How do Telegram casinos operate?
- Why Players Might Start Gambling via Telegram Bots?
- Should You Try Playing at a Telegram Casino?
What is a Telegram casino bot?
Telegram is a cloud-based mobile messenger that has only grown in popularity since 2013. It’s a new unique format of online gambling that serves as an alternative to the casino website frontend. Telegram allows its users to access various casino games available in the app, which includes all functions of a digital casino.
Players only need to register via the Telegram bot, go through the authorization process, and start gambling! It’s simple — there is no need to open a web page or go through a series of annoying registration steps and search for many games on the web.
At the first message, the bot will send the player its basic information, instructions, and list of commands. Then it will direct the player to a selection of available platforms and top games.
Note: Messaging app market share by usage in India 2021
The dominance of Facebook and WhatsApp is more apparent in India, with 92% of all sessions on these two apps. Penetration of Telegram, which saw it attracting more and more people.
How does Telegram casino operate?
The bot’s algorithm is made to be simple for any user. The first thing players see on the screen is a welcome message. This is the starting point or menu, that will lead to all the other functions of an online casino.
The main bot menu will let a player use different commands in the chat, you can upload money to your account, place a bet, request a withdrawal, choose a game, change the settings of the account, ask questions, and get direct contact.
There are a few easy steps that casinos go through to launch their Telegram casinos, with the process usually including:
- create a Telegram bot
- development of a back-office that will allow operations between the casino and the bot chat
- connecting supported payment methods to the bot chat
- select games for your Telegram casino box by adding slots and table games from many gaming software providers,
- allowing more users to access the Telegram casino by creating its desktop version
Why Players Might Start Gambling via Telegram Bots?
There are several reasons why Telegram casinos may sound like reasonable gambling platforms to players:
- Players have ensured anonymity – the content on Telegram isn’t tracked by any authority or third party.
- Convenience and accessibility – casino games are available at any time and place via Telegram messenger without a need to install a separate casino app or enter the website and telegram chatbots work seamlessly even at weak Internet connection
- No limits on traffic
Should You Try Playing at a Telegram Casino?
We most certainly do not advise you to hop on this trend before you do research and try it.
With many gambling bots appearing in Telegram, there is also a huge risk of running into scammers, offering you to make an unusually big profit by playing their casino games. That is why you should be extremely careful as Telegram is among the top apps used for criminal activities.
Nevertheless, you should consider the fact that if the operator has created a Telegram bot, the casino is most probably unlicensed or has obtained a license from less trustworthy authorities.
Try the best choice and make a great decision