PT Baccarat is an online live casino game that is developed by Play Tech. This game provides live eight-deck Baccarat with a live dealer and a real Baccarat table. It also follows traditional Baccarat rules. Your Tie, Player Pair, Banker Pair, Perfect Pairs TM, and Either Pair bets at this table may have their rewards increased by randomly created Baccarat Lucky Multipliers.
Some Websites Where You Can Play This Game
- Deposit ₹500 And get ₹500 Bonus In BjBaji 100% For Sure.
- Deposit ₹500 And Get Exclusive Bonus of ₹400 100%.
- Deposit ₹500 And Get 70% Exclusive Bonus.
Game Rules:n PT Baccarat
- Place a chip on the selected bet position: major bets Player, Banker, Tie, or any of the side bet locations.
- When the game begins, you and the Banker are given cards in the following order: first to the Player, second to the Banker, third to the Player, and fourth to the Banker. In some circumstances, the Player and/or the Banker are handed a third card. For more information, see the Third Card Rules in the Rules section.
- The sum of the card values is determined, and the hand with the closest sum to 9 wins.
- The Baccarat Lucky Multiplier is revealed after all bets have been placed in some rounds. In a single game round, there can be 1-5 multipliers. More information about possible Multipliers can be found in the Rules section.
- The Multiplier is only awarded if you bet on the impacted bet type and that bet type won.
Size The Bets: PT Baccarat
If a game round is a processed when you arrive at the table, please wait for the next one before placing your bets. To bet, select a chip and place it on the betting spot. you can deposit multiple chips on different betting positions at the same time. The timer in the game window indicates how much time you have remaining to place the bets. The game round begins after the No More Bets signal. Winning bets are paid out at the end of each gaming round. Place your bet again or use the Reset button to start a new game round. Simply do not place any wager on the table to miss a turn.
Third Card Rule: PT Baccarat
When the player or the Banker is dealt a third card in a Baccarat game, the following Baccarat rule chart governs:
If the Player does not stand, the Banker must hit on a total of 5 or fewer. If the Player strikes, use the table below to decide whether the Banker strikes or stands.
Return To The Player
Main Bets Payout Table
Side Bets Payout Table
Egalite Extra Side Bets Payout
Read More:- PT Majority Rules Speed Blackjack