PT Sette E Mezzo is a popular Italian card game that is developed by Play Tech. The goal of Sette E Mezzo is to beat the dealer with a higher hand value but not go above a total hand worth of seven and a half points. This game can be played on the websites below:-
Game Rules: PT Sette E Mezzo
- If a game round is in progress when you arrive, please wait for the next one before placing your bets.
- To bet, select a chip and place it on the betting spot.
- You can deposit multiple chips on different betting positions at the same time.
- The timer in the game window indicates how much time you have remaining to put bets.
- The game round begins when the No More Bets signal is given.
- Winning bets are paid out at the end of each gaming round.
- Place your bets again or click the Rebet button to start a new gaming round.
- Simply do not make any wagers on the table to miss a turn.
How To Play: PT Sette E Mezzo
- You must first put the primary stake, and then you can place the optional side bets Partita Perfetta and Mano di Poker. Side bets can win regardless of the outcome of the main game.
- The dealer then deals two cards, one to you and one to the dealer.
- In rare situations, the dealer will deal with you more cards automatically before the action round begins. This indicates you can’t hit or stand unless a specified criterion is met:
- The King of Coins is your first card; you are dealt one card at random.
- The King of Coins is the dealer’s initial card; you will automatically get cards until your score is 7 or higher.
- If your score is lower than the dealer’s, you will get card(s) automatically until your score equals or exceeds the dealer’s.
- If the dealer’s first card earns them 5 points and your score is tied, you automatically receive one card.
- When you have 7 points or less, yet your score equals or exceeds the dealer’s score, the action round begins. You have the option of hitting or standing. You automatically Stand if you do not make a move.
- When the action round is finished, the dealer draws more cards. On a total of 5 or more points, the dealer stands.
- If every player at the table busts (gets a score of more than 7.5), the round is ended and the dealer does not draw any more cards.
- The totals of the hands are compared, and the round results are reported.
- It is also conceivable that the game will be automatically completed and you will win the round if certain conditions are met. More information may be found in the Game Rules section.
Card And Point Values: PT Sette E Mezzo
The Neapolitan playing card suits are used in the game. Coins (Denari), Cups (Coppe), Swords (Spade), and Clubs (Bastoni) are the four suits (Italian names are given in parentheses). The card deck has 40 cards (a conventional deck of cards without the 8s, 9s, and 10s). The cards are as follows:
- Number Cards ranging from 2 to 7.
- Face cards: Jack, Cavalier and King.
- Ace, also known as 1 – a value number card.
These are wagers that may be placed in addition to the primary game stake. These cannot be put without the main wager, but they can be won even if the main game is lost or pushed.
Read More:- Evo Bac Bo Casino Game